Saturday, 19 May 2012
Monday, 14 May 2012
Thursday, 10 May 2012
Wednesday, 9 May 2012
At this stage the Orana Park trip tomorrow is on. We remain hopeful that the bad weather will hold off so remember your warm clothing and a jacket.
If it is raining at 7AM the trip will be postponed until next Thursday.
Check here at 7AM for an update. Fingers crossed for good weather!
Posted by MrsWatson at Wednesday, May 09, 2012